Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Ten Objects



The Ten Objects!
Above depicts ten items that I found precious and contained certain memory be it from my past or from my future. The ten objects took me around 2 hours to select because I was looking through so many different items I have collected over my lifetime. I ended up choosing these ten items because they were the ones which gave me the clearest memories and biggest reaction. Because of these reactions when I chose these items I thought it would fit well within this project. Some of the items even make me think about my future such as the foam hand which showed my first steps to travelling the world (one of my aspirations). All of these items are very personal to me and therefore I will use them to produce pieces which are personal to me as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment