Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Finish Creation




The Finished Design
Medias used: Fineliner, Fineliner with water, felt tipped pens, watercolour paints, biro and willow charcoal.
I am really pleased with my finished results. The task was to use the composed image you chose to distort and change scale to create a response. I think my design works really well and has successfully followed the task. I changed the scale of the horn and the frog as well as the locket.  also took elements of the photograph for instance placing the scene from the photograph in the body board. If I was going to change this design I would play about with doing line drawing only as this might be just as effective or even more so. I really like how I used the horn as the flag pole if you look at the original shot (below) you can see how the flags separate me and my sister and this has been done by the reindeer horn. I also like the different medias incorporated in this design as it makes different aspects stand out. For example the red eyes of the frogs is standing out because of the use of the bold colour.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment