Tuesday 3 September 2013

Suring, The Weird book, TEDs, The Horn and The Locket

A series of unfortunate events was one of the first book I read all the way through. Therefore it remains the 'beginning' of my obsession for reading. Looking back however the book was completely weird. It was complex and was depressing after depressing event. Yet I still made sure to read all 13 books. The illustrations were beautiful and the mad storyline allowed me to appreciate the craziness of this world.

This reindeer horn is one of the things I have had for ages and I'm not sure when I found it but I remember how. I was exploring the fields of Knowle park as I often did as a youngster. I remember my dad giving me it and letting me keep it and I was so happy. It reminds me with my strong link to nature and my tendency to explore.
My TEDs certificate above shows me becoming an official member of this scientific experiment. As an identical twin this is a huge part of my memories and my life. I became a member in 1995 the year I was born and the year it began. This group has allowed me to use my twin power as I like to call it to help researchers to gather information on development and behaviour development. It is something which will be apart of my future for sure and something I have always loved in my past.
I remember getting this Locket when I was 8 at Christmas from my aunt. It is one of the memories I treasures and even remember cutting out the little photos to put in the locket. The locket symbolises my family which is my life and been in the majority of my memories. This locket no longer has a chain but I still cling to it as it allows me to remember my childhood and my life with my family now.

Above you can see an image of me and my sister in our wetsuits about to hit the waves. Yup I remember it clearly in 2010 we realised just how much we love body boarding the Cornish waves. I have so many memories of me in the waves and love everyone. Cornwall is one of my favourite places in the world because of the deep connection I have with my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment