Wednesday 4 September 2013

Collage development 5/6-Photograph

Above Is a collage I did in my sketchbook. You
can see in this collage unlike the image to the left I
have played around with scale more as well as colour.
Because I have used colour in front of the black and
white It makes the person stand out more. The two
reindeer bones placed over the eyes of the people is to
signify the memory I had when I got caught in a riptide,
and could not see anything.
Above and to the right you can see two more
collages I created in my sketchbook. The collage
above is black and white only, which if I could
redo again I would try using more colours. This
collage explores my memory of surfing. Using the
locket on the head it acts as the 'brain' of the image-
this is because I go surfing with my family and go
to Cornwall every year with my family. I played
around with layering placing me in the sea. If
I could redo anything I would most likely play around
with scale more.

No comments:

Post a Comment