Monday 27 January 2014

Christmas Project Rebranding BBC2

Going into this Christmas project I was a little unsure of how to carry it out because I have never done anything like it. Therefore I feel I could have been more clear with the design. However it was a good way to experiment and design. I spent alot of time sketching Idea and I think I was really successful in fuelling my ideas for this project. I think if I had the time and I could redo it I would defiently create more of a brand identity espcially now that I understand how to brand the channel alot more. I designed lot of concepts which you can see below as well as some of the tests I made on Flash to get an idea of how they could work (without detail)- obviously If I was going to carry out this more indepth I would have created it on Adobe After Effects.










No comments:

Post a Comment